Access to and use of our website www.hexabaits.com (the “Site”) (including the sale and purchase of products on the Site) are governed by the following terms and conditions:
- These terms
These are the terms and conditions under which we provide you with the products you purchase on the Site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting your order to us.
- Our contract with you
- A contract between us for the sale of our products will only take effect when we accept your order.
- When you place an order on the Site, we will confirm your order by sending you an email to the email address you have provided. Please note that the order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of your order. We will assign you an order number and tell you what it is when we accept your order which you can use to track your order.
- Acceptance of your order and formation of the Contract will take place when we provide you with our acceptance of the order, or in the absence of such communication, when we despatch the goods to you.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will notify you and will not charge you for the product(s). This may be due to a product being out of stock, unexpected limitations in our resources which we could not reasonably foresee, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we cannot meet a delivery deadline.
- Our products and payment
- The product images on our site are for information purposes only and your product may differ slightly from these images. The product descriptions on the site, although given in good faith, are subject to change by us without notice or any liability on our part.
- Materials and textures are approximate and may vary when viewed on different computer equipment.
- From time to time, and at our sole discretion, the purchase of our products may be subject to promotions or special offers. All promotions or offers will be subject to these terms and conditions. We may change the terms and conditions of any promotions or offers, or withdraw them, at any time without notice.
- The prices shown on the Website will include any VAT due.
- The delivery costs can be found in our FAQ . Please note that we may vary our delivery charges from time to time.
- You are free to choose between two options:
– Pick-up near your destination lake: on the day of your arrival, you simply pick up your parcel at the drop-off point whose address we will give you after your order. These drop-off points are located less than 15 minutes from your lake and on your route.
– Parcel collection near your arrival point in France: Whether you arrive in Calais, Caen, Cherbourg, Roscoff, Le Havre Paris, Saint-Malo, Limoges, we have partner drop-off points where you can simply collect your bait. No diversion, it’s on your way, it will take you less than 5 minutes to get there.
- We will use all reasonable efforts to deliver your products safely and in accordance with the specific delivery instructions you give us, but we will not be liable for any delay, damage or loss resulting from compliance with those specific instructions.
- If our supply of the Products is delayed by an event beyond our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of the delay and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay.
- The goods (and the risk in respect of them) will become your responsibility from the time we deliver the goods to the desired location specified by you (in accordance with your delivery instructions).
- Your rights to withdraw from the contract
5.1. If you terminate a contract for a reason set out in 5.1.1 to 5.1.2 below, the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for the products that have not been supplied. The reasons are:
5.1.1. we have notified you of an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you have informed us before shipment that you do not wish to proceed;
5.1.2. we have suspended the supply of products, or informed you that we will suspend them, in each case for a period of more than 14 days;
5.3. Please note that as some of the products sold on our website are perishable, in these cases the usual right of withdrawal for consumers does not apply.
- Other important terms
6.1 If your reservation is cancelled for any reason, simply let us know and we will cancel your order. You will receive a voucher for the value of your order that will be valid for 18 months. Please let us know as soon as possible and no later than 15 days in advance.
6.2. if you have to postpone your stay simply contact us with your order number and the new date of your stay. We will adapt our production and dispatch process according to this new date so that you can enjoy your bait at the right time.
- Confidentiality and security
You may not use or incorporate images of Hexabaits in any materials, goods or services for which you charge or collect fees, money or other considerations, directly or indirectly through advertising, sponsorship or otherwise. You may not use or incorporate Hexabaits in any advertising or promotional materials. You may not use Hexabaits content that contains recognizable entities, products or products in a manner that suggests their association or endorsement with a product or service. You may not remove, disable or attempt to remove or disable any proprietary notices or markings that may be included with Hexabaits products.
In order to ensure the security of payments, Hexabaits uses a secure payment service (HTTPS / SSL / STRIPE).
- Personal information
To become a Hexabaits account holder, you need to provide some basic contact information. This information is for internal purposes: to process your order, to maintain or update your account, or to send you updates on special offers, new services, special promotions and important news and events. Hexabaits does not sell or rent customer information to third parties. Hexabaits may share this information with Hexabaits’ partners or affiliates to enable them to offer you benefits, offers or special promotions. In addition, Hexabaits offers its account holders the choice not to receive emails or updates on special benefits, promotions or offers from Hexabaits, its affiliates or partners. If you no longer wish to receive these updates, or if you wish to unsubscribe from Hexabaits membership, please complete our feedback form and let us know in the feedback section that you wish to be removed from the mailing list. We do not store credit card details and do not share customer details with third parties.
Hexabaits is a company incorporated in France. Our head office is located at 14 RUE ELSA TRIOLET 69330 MEYZIEU